Do you know Jim Rohn?
He's an Ur-Guru among modern success gurus.
People like Tony Robbins, Brian Tracy, and Darren Hardy all trace a large part of their success back to him.
Jim Rohn said a lot of smart things. Here's one of them: "Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well."
Note well what he didn't say.
Success is NOT getting funding for your start-up ... getting 100,000 Facebook "friends" ... or inventing a new technology that changes the world.
Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
That means you need only be:
1) doing (not planning, hoping, or "friending" -- but writing, creating, shipping, or problem solving)
2) ordinary things (you can go broke trying to create demand for new things; far better to channel demand for stuff that people are already buying)
3) extraordinarily well (faster, cheaper, better, or all of the above -- so your clients buy again and tell their friends)
Best part: Opportunity is EVERYWHERE. It's ordinary things, waiting to be done extraordinarily well.
* Disney World (an amusement park that's extraordinarily fun and clean)
* FedEx (shipping that's extraordinarily fast and reliable)
* Zappos (shoes delivered with extraordinary speed and service)
* and YOU, when you do an ordinary thing extraordinarily well
I can hear you saying something under your breath ...
... you're saying, "My business is different. I can't do anything extraordinary without spending a fortune on a new web site, Facebook ads, belly dancers, etc."
To which I politely reply: "Bullshit."
Any business, in any country, in any economy can find a path to success by doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
And I'll get on the phone and prove it to you.
Here's how ...
If you give Marketing Multipliers a try today, I'll give you a 20-minute Skull Session by phone. You could be just 20 minutes away an extraordinary breakthrough.
Because if you're not sure how to use the ideas you just read, I'll give you answers when we talk. I did for Marketing Multipliers member Ray Alkalai.
Here's what he said:
"I spent 30 minutes with Kevin Donlin yesterday on the phone brain storming Ideas and OMG my mind is spinning... Kevin Donlin definitely has some uniquely great ideas that I am sure 99% of business people have never heard of... if you want marketing ideas and help you got to call this guy."
Conservatively, your Skull Session with me is a $295 value. That's what I charge for 20 minutes on the phone.
But it's yours at no cost. Gratis. Free. No cost. El freebo.
But only if you respond today, okay?
2) Reply to your email receipt to request your free Skull Session by phone