Do you own or do the marketing for a small business?
If so, you know how valuable word of mouth advertising is.
Because when your clients tell others and feed your business with referrals -- via free advertising -- that's a good thing.
Want some free word of mouth of your own?
Be like my friend, Jordan Cozatt, at Victory Auto Service & Glass.
Jordan has taken literally this advice from Walt Disney: “Whatever you do, do it well. Do it so well that when people see you do it they will want to come back and see you do it again and they will want to bring others and show them how well you do what you do.”
Which is absolutely true at Victory Auto Service & Glass.
They don't just DO great work, fixing my cars and one broken windshield at great prices ...
... they also DELIVER it remarkably well.
They return phone calls. They don't talk down to you. Their waiting rooms are immaculate. And they're incredibly non-threatening young and female drivers, like my daughter. Trust me, I know more than a few auto repair places that take advantage of women. Not these guys -- they go the extra mile instead.
Plus, Jordan has given me referrals on more than one occasion to other businesses who do things he doesn't do, like a car buyer to help my daughter find a used car at a fair price.
Not sure how to do this?
Here are 3 ways to DELIVER your service or product remarkably well -- and get more word of mouth for your business:
1) Deliver FAST. Whatever is average for your industry, beat it. Or, if you can't deliver the final product or service faster, at least acknowledge an order or inquiry faster than your competitors. Speed thrills.
2) Deliver in a remarkable PLACE. Victory Auto has spotless waiting rooms. Just like the bathrooms at McDonald's, which Ray Kroc astutely recognized as a marketing tool, clean waiting rooms are such a surprise at most auto repair places that they're in fact remarkable.
3) Deliver EXTRAS. Give your clients a surprise gift, like a signed book, a thank-you note by mail, a gift certificate to a local eatery, chocolate, whatever. We get enough UNPLEASANT surprises from vendors that a pleasant one is remarkable -- and referral worthy.
And one more thing ...
My Marketing Multipliers Club is the place where I share the best marketing "hacks" like these ... to deliver big profits for your business.
And if you own a business in the U.S., you can have a box of 11 Marketing Multipliers tools delivered to your door by mail.
For 100 pennies. A dollar.
It's a bargain.
And it's easy:
1) Try Marketing Multipliers for a buck here - www.MarketingMultipliers.com
2) Look for it in your mailbox in about 5 days